Thursday, March 25, 2010

America's Next Top Model Called...

So I'm perusing the WNBA website...minding my own business...I'm happy...I'm laughing...I'm singing...then I see it!  My eyelids close.  Lips purse.  Nostrils flare.  Breathe...Breathe...Breathe.  There must be some sort of mistake.  This can't be right.  The Storm 2010 Roster still has no bench.  Let me say that once again...the Storm 2010 Roster STILL HAS NO BENCH.

I have ranted and carried-on about this for 3 painful years!  I do not care how stud-filled your starting 5 are if you have no bench (Jackson, Bird, Griffith, Cash, Swoopes).  I do not care if you have the baddest-ass female player of all time (Ms. Jackson if you're nasty) if you have no bench.  Hey Agler, you can't go the distance IF YOU HAVE NO BENCH!

Dear Agler:

Suzy (going forward we'll refer to her as Hyphen) is a nice gal and all, and God-bless-her-heart, but 1 basket + 1 turnover = 0 gains.  Then there's Katie...Agler, I am begging you to make her switch to light beer!  And Last, but sertainly not least, Ashley "ARob" Robinson.  Agler, help me with this one!  I honestly don't get it.  She scored a whopping 6 season points last year.  That's 3 baskets.  America's Next Top Model called...they want their contestant back!

Look, I know that the draft is still ahead of us and we very well may see some changes, but what's it gonna take for Agler to wake the heck up?  Seattle doesn't just want a WNBA team...we want a Championship!

1 comment:

  1. I can live with Suzy. I can live Katie. I am so over and have been over A-Rob since forever! What a joke. I just do not understand her or Agler. Why does she stay? AGGH!

    ReplyDelete