Friday, September 25, 2009

Cappie took her earrings off and said...

Game 2 Western Comference Championship...I'm shocked! I really thought Phoenix would finish LA in 2 games, but alas, we'll have one more game tomorrow night. Cappie wasn't "on" tonight. Bonner wasn't "on" tonight. LA wins 87 / 76.

Did you see Cappie and B-Money [no one ever referred to her as Betty Big Buckets] go at it? Cappie took her earrings off and said "oh no you didn't" and B-Money said "huh?" and Cappie said "I'm-a-gonna..." and B-Money said "huh?" and, well, it didn't really go down like that, but Cappie did get up in B-Money's face. WOW...

See yall tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that was so funny! The only reasons they call her B money is because that is what she calls herself. I have been watching her play for quite awhile and I have never heard her called Betty Big Buckets. Who says that? Her? Don't get me wrong-she can bring it but she needs to stop giving herself nicknames.

    ReplyDelete