Monday, September 28, 2009

Full-on-old-school-behind-the-gym-ass-whipping...

Well ballers, as we thought, it all comes down to Indiana v. Phoenix. I SO wish Indiana would take the championship. It would be quite the Cinderella Story, eh? But every cent I have says Phoenix will take the series and take it BIG! Taurasi, Cappie, Penny... no question they'll crusify Indiana.

Now, if we were voting on who would win a full-on-old-school-behind-the-gym-ass-whipping between coaches, Corey Gaines v. Lin Dunn, my money's on Dunn!

So, who's it gonna be? Phoenix or Indiana?

3 comments:

  1. I want Indiana to win because I love a Cinderella story too but I do believe Phoenix will take it all. I hope they go all 5 games just so I get to watch lots of basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got the league's best offense vs. the best defense. The old saying goes...offense wins games, defense wins championships. I wouldn't count Indy out too quickly. Both teams have their faults, but I think Indy has been the most consistent so far this season. It will come down to two battles: Indy forcing Phoenix to play a half court game and Phoenix wearing Indy down with the run and gun. The team that accomplishes their goal the best will win this series. Love the blog btw, wish I would have found it earlier in the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comments Kara! I hope you're right about Indiana!

    Thanks for checking in! Please continue to follow the blog. End of WNBA season just means we'll be discussing NCAA and the women's European League. Should be fun!!

    ReplyDelete