Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You're giving me a friggin' migrane...

What a great game! I have to admit, I am surprised that Indiana was able to keep the pace set by Phoenix, but that held their own! Would have loved to see Indiana take the first game, and my stats say that they should have, but Phoenix did it again! Penny Taylor was rock solid! I'm fascinated by her ability to stay focused. Taurasi swears and throws temper tantrums. Cappie threw the ball at Douglas. But Taylor is steady. Focused.

As a die-hard Storm fan, I try to be realistic about how skilled my team really is. I honestly believe the Storm has some of the best talent in the league. I just don't see that talent being harnassed in order to be a championship team [bye the bye, that's your job Agler!]. The Storm, as they currently exist, could not have beat Phoenix last night. Could not have beat Indiana last night. Could not have beat LA in the semi's. May have been able to challenge Detroit in the semi's but I'm not 100% sure. So here I am...just another fan...begging Agler to get a bench and train them! Do whatever you have to in order to keep LJ healthy! For cryin' out loud Agler...you're giving me a friggin' migrane!!

But I digress. Pretty great game last night huh? Game 2 Thursday! Let's do some damage Indiana!

2 comments:

  1. I'm shocked you have no comments on DT being the MVP for the league! :)

    Penny Taylor is amazing. You said it-she is solid. Up or down she is steady. I love her style of play and her hustle. She is the best part of Phoenix for me.

    I was so happy to see Ebony Hoffman rock things last night. She was awesome. She was also the one who said that they can't win by scoring in the 100's. (That was impressive by the way!) They need to slow them down and force them to play at Indiana's speed.

    Best Offense against Best Defense-may the Best Defense win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Silly Wabbit, I haven't calmed down enough to comment on DT. I want to keep it real and I'm much to passionate about it right now! I'll blog about DT soon :)

    May the best defense win!

    ReplyDelete